Download Manual for Apple’s Latest iPhone 5 with iOS 6.0 System
Apple’s latest 4 inch iPhone 5 finally comes to us! For only 199$ you can get a super light weight, fastest processor and overall the No. 1 smartphone in this world! It isn’t just a mobile phone, it’s a multi-function small Tablet, an eBook reader, an super smooth game console, a best quality ePhoto frame, the excellent quality digital camera, an all-in-one media player and more!
Once get iPhone 5 in your hand, the first thing you may need is to check its official user manual to find out those new added features and tips, you know iPhone 5 and iOS 6.0 combined with more than 200 new features, so never miss it! You can download the most up-to-date iPhone 5 manual from here right now => [ Download Apple iPhone 5 Manual in PDF format ]
Comparing to latest top selling Android smartphones for example 4.8 inches Samsung Galaxy S III or 5.5 inches Samsung Galaxy
Note II, iPhone 5′s major drawback is about its small 4 inches screen size. iPhone 5 has only 3.48 inches in width. When putting iPhone 5 side by side together with Samsung phones, you will feel how small screen iPhone 5 has. Apple’s new release of iPhone will catch up to 4.8 inches in screen size – a big news for Apple Fans.
Also, don’t forget to get the world’s best quality iPhone 5 screen protector bringing to you by world famous ZAGG invisibleSHIELD technology!
Apple also published the very detail specs for iPhone 5 dimensions and the touch screen Finger Tips Guide that you can download the PDF files too.
iPhone 5 starts to offer the well reviewed brand new designed headphone called “EarPods”, you can download its user manual here too:
Features Summary for latest iPhone 5
- The larger, 1,135-by-640-pixel display provides enough space for a fifth row of icons on the home screens. The screen is noticeably brighter than the one on my iPhone 4, which also had a Retina display, and the colors are more vivid. Video looks great on the iPhone 5.
- iPhone 5 as being twice as fast as the iPhone 4S, actually it’s fastest smartphone over the market right now.
- iPhone 5 connects to faster, 4G LTE networks for AT&T, Sprint and Verizon.
- The iPhone 5′s camera has also been upgraded. It still packs 8 megapixels like the 4S, but there are small changes that make a big difference. It has much better low-light sensitivity. It comes with the built-in ability to take panoramic shots in a dead-simple manner – just shoot and move, and the camera automatically splices multiple images together.
- iPhone 5 comes with iOS 6, Apple’s latest mobile OS, which has lots of nice features.
- there are new features like Passbook, for managing movie tickets, boarding passes and other transaction-related documents.
- And one hiding features most people may not know - Verizon iPhone 5 Ships Unlocked, by inserting the Nano SIM card it can be used for At&T GSM network or any other GSM carriers over the world when travelling to other countries, what a surprise!
More about iPhone 5 best screen protector – Only 19.99$ !!!
The precision pre-cut invisibleSHIELD applies directly to your Apple iPhone 5, providing the best, most durable protection you will find. This screen protector has its origins in the military, where it was used to protect high-speed helicopter blades from dust, dirt and debris. Now you can use that same powerful technology to protect your Apple iPhone 5.
The Zagg screen protector also features Nano-Memory technology, which is visible as a very subtle texture in the surface of the film which provides more durability by resisting your iPhone 5 from scratches and damage, provides greater flexibility to cover the corners and curves, easy installation and improved grip on your iPhone 5.
The Zagg iPhone 5 screen protector gives an “orange peel” finish that removes glare and reduces finger print smudges, and provides high resolution screen viewing clarity.